Howe Top - Sleeps up to 4
Grisdale View, Howe Top and Howe End - Three cottages beautifully converted from an old Stable Block with views over the fells. The cottages have also all been completely refurbished and are furnished to a very high standard.
Howe Top has been thoughtfully designed with stunning views down to Mungrisdale and Caldbeck Fells. It provides superb accommodation as described below.
Photos of Howe Top
Take a video tour round Howe Top
- Dining/lounge with flat screen TV, DVD and video player
- Kitchen with electric cooker, fridge/freezer and microwave
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC
- All oil, electric and bed linen included
- Towels available to hire at £5 per set
- Wi-Fi available
- Cot and highchair available
- Private parking
- Shared use of the laundry room with 2 washing machines, tumble dryer and 2 drying cupboards all coin operated (£1 for 1 hour)
- Shared use of the large, well tended 2.5 acre gardens with garden furniture strategically placed to benefit from the superb 360 degree views
Well behaved dogs are welcome in our cottages by prior arrangement at a cost of £20 per dog per week or part week. Please note that dogs are not allowed in the bedrooms or on the lounge furniture, and must not be left in the cottages unattended at any time. Dogs should be exercised outside of the grounds. There must be no evidence your pet has been at the property when you depart.
Whilst staying with us, why not treat yourself, and be pampered in your Cottage, by letting someone else do the cooking for you like Choice Catering, or be really organised and book a Tesco On-line Order from Carlisle to Near Howe. Sainsbury's and Asda also deliver.