Saddleback Barn - Sleeps up to 7
Saddleback Barn (sleeps 7) is an outstanding property situated in a superb position with spectacular views. Furnished, decorated and equipped to a very high standard. Perched on the hillside and retaining many of its old original features, the converted barn provides every modern-day comfort. It is rare to find a three-bedroom property, all with en-suite bedrooms, in such a delightful, picturesque setting and still so close to the 'hub of the North Lakes'.
Saddleback Barn offers superb views across to Blencathra and beyond, and has been thoughtfully designed to provide the centrally heated accommodation described below.
Photos of Saddleback Barn
Take a video tour round Saddleback Barn
- Double bedroom with king size zip link bed with views to Saddleback, en-suite bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC
- Family bedroom with super-king size zip link bed and single bed, views to Mungisdale and Caldbeck fells and en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC
- Boiler/store room, ideal for drying clothes
- First floor: Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner with original beams, flat screen TV, DVD, video players and hi-fi
- The kitchen has an electric oven and gas hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and microwave
- Double bedroom with super-king size zip and link bed and en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC
- All oil, electric and bed linen included
- Towels available to hire at £5 per set
- Wi-Fi available
- Cot and highchair available
- Private parking
- Shared use of the laundry room with 2 washing machines, tumble dryer and 2 drying cupboards all coin operated (£1 for 1 hour)
- Shared use of the large, well tended 2.5 acre gardens with garden furniture strategically placed to benefit from the superb 360 degree views
Well behaved dogs are welcome in our cottages by prior arrangement at a cost of £20 per dog per week or part week. Please note that dogs are not allowed in the bedrooms or on the lounge furniture, and must not be left in the cottages unattended at any time. Dogs should be exercised outside of the grounds. There must be no evidence your pet has been at the property when you depart.
Whilst staying with us, why not treat yourself, and be pampered in your Cottage, by letting someone else do the cooking for you like Choice Catering, or be really organised and book a Tesco On-line Order from Carlisle to Near Howe. Sainsbury's and Asda also deliver.