Bannerdale is a luxury ground floor apartment. It is suitable for wheelchairs (having been accredited for Level 1 Disabled Access) with one of the bedrooms having a large en suite wet room. There is also a separate sun lounge with magnificent views towards Blencathra and surrounding fells.
Sleeping up to four people, in two en suite bedrooms, the cottage is perfect for families or friends or for those with limited mobility.
- Bedroom 1: 1 super king bed (zip link*) with an en suite wet room with walk in shower
- Bedroom 2: 1 super king bed (zip link*) with an en suite shower room
The zip link bed(s) can be split into two single beds. Please let us know at the time of booking if you’d like the beds separated; otherwise, they will be made-up as doubles
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with electric hob, oven, fridge / freezer and microwave
- Fine White Bed Linen and Towels
- Dog Friendly
- Complimentary Welcome Tray
- Flat screen TV with DVD
- Free Parking
- Use of the shared gardens & outdoor seating
- Use of the Guest Facilities
- Cot and Highchair Available on Request
An idyllic location
Being within the Lake District National Park and within an hours’ drive of the Solway Coast, Hadrian’s Wall and Carlisle there is an abundance of activities for you to enjoy. From exploring the fells, lakes, forest and history or just relaxing and enjoying the views, there is plenty on offer.How to Find Us