Originally built as a farmstead in the 1800’s, Near Howe remained the farmhouse to the surrounding farm land until the end of the 1960s.
Over the years, the former farm buildings, which surround the delightful open courtyard, have been skilfully converted to form seven spacious and uniquely appointed self-catering holiday cottages, which retain much of their original charm and character.
All Our Cottages Have:
- Fully Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom(s)
- Fine White Bed Linen and Towels
- Complimentary Welcome Tray
- Use of the shared gardens & outdoor seating
- Free Parking
- Use of the Guest Facilities
- Cot and Highchair Available on Request
View Our Accommodation
All Cottages Availability