Howe Top is one of three cottages beautifully converted from an old single-storey stable block. The cottage has been furnished to a high standard with magnificent views over the fells.
Sleeping up to four people, in two bedrooms, the cottage is perfect for families or friends.
- Bedroom 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 single beds
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with electric hob, oven, fridge / freezer and microwave
- Family bathroom including a bath with a shower over it
- Fine White Bed Linen and Towels
- Dog Friendly
- Complimentary Welcome Tray
- Flat screen TV with DVD
- Free Parking
- Use of the shared gardens & outdoor seating
- Use of the Guest Facilities
- Cot and Highchair Available on Request
An idyllic location
Being within the Lake District National Park and within an hours’ drive of the Solway Coast, Hadrian’s Wall and Carlisle there is an abundance of activities for you to enjoy. From exploring the fells, lakes, forest and history or just relaxing and enjoying the views, there is plenty on offer.How to Find Us