Stable Barn is a converted barn providing luxury accommodation over two floors with modern amenities whilst still retaining many character features. It is situated in a superb position with spectacular panoramic views down to Mungrisdale and the Caldbeck fells.
Sleeping up to five people, in two bedrooms (one en-suite), the cottage is perfect for families or friends.
- Bedroom 1: 1 king bed with an en suite bathroom with a shower over the bath
- Bedroom 2: 1 double bed and 1 single bed with a separate shower room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with electric hob, oven, fridge / freezer and microwave
- Fine White Bed Linen and Towels
- Dog Friendly
- Complimentary Welcome Tray
- Flat screen TV with DVD
- Free Parking
- Use of the shared gardens & outdoor seating
- Use of the Guest Facilities
- Cot and Highchair Available on Request
An idyllic location
Being within the Lake District National Park and within an hours’ drive of the Solway Coast, Hadrian’s Wall and Carlisle there is an abundance of activities for you to enjoy. From exploring the fells, lakes, forest and history or just relaxing and enjoying the views, there is plenty on offer.How to Find Us